About the Programme
Creating a growth plan for your business used to be a time-intensive, costly process that involved countless workshops, specialist coaches and mentors – but this Growth Plan Bootcamp will guide you through the process to create growth plan, at a fraction of the cost. Over the course of 6 sessions, a Dsrupt facilitator will guide you through the Dsrupt platform where you will learn about the 16 levers for change and make the decisions that will set forth your future direction!
How it Works
Once you have signed up you will be sent a welcome pack with details for the online sessions and access to the Dsrupt platform. Every fortnight you will have a set amount of content to get through on the Dsrupt platform which will include watching videos on specific topics and completing the related thinking and decision tools. You’ll then meet online via Zoom at the same day/time every fortnight for six sessions. Each Zoom session lasts 90 minutes, where you will review the content from the week with the group and use each others experience to answer any questions. Each session will be recorded, so you can re-watch or re-listen at your convenience.
Every 2nd Thursday for seven sessions
- October 14, 2021 – 10am
- October 28, 2021 – 10am
- November 04, 2021 – 10am
- November 18, 2021 – 10am
- December 02, 2021 – 10am
- Late Jan, 2022 – 11am (exact date TBC with group availability input)
- Early Feb, 2022 – 11am (exact date TBC with group availability input)
What You Get
- 12 months access to the Dsrupt platform (worth $795)
- An introduction to the core features and functions of the platform
- An opportunity to create your growth plan under a facilitators guidance
- A collaborative space to question your growth plan – from the broadest to the most granular of details
- Personalised attention in small classes of 10 or fewer business owners
- Office hours and individualised facilitator feedback
- Access to course materials and session recordings
Secure your place now!
Unfortunately this event is now fully booked. If you would like to join the waiting list in case of cancellations, or be notified of future events, please email email@example.com